- I love my job. I really do. I started in May and I couldn't be happier. If I wrote down everything I wanted and needed in a job, it would be the position I have now. I feel so blessed!
- I love my team. (It's crazy to say I have a team.) I took them to lunch and they are a great group of women whom I respect greatly.
- I've given out more business cards in the past four weeks than I did during my tenure at my previous job. (I went from development back to PR so I'm interacting with a lot of people again.)
- I realized my work is just down the street from the mall. Why it took me four weeks to realize this... I don't know. But this is bad news, people. Make me forget that I'm close enough to run to the mall on my lunch break! My pocketbook cannot handle that! ;)
- I am thinking about chopping my hair off. I love long hair but it's so dang hot, that I'm really, really tempted. Should I, should I?
Friday, June 10, 2011
Things I Realized Today
Today was a day for realizations for me. I must have been feeling thoughtful...