Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday Blessings

Life's been busy for me lately... I went to Dallas, then it was my birthday, I spent a week in Florida, I had my last week at my old job and I'm about to start a new job tomorrow. It's been a whirlwind, let me tell you. I'm going to break all of it up into a few posts. Up first: birthday!

I was fortunate to celebrate my birthday a few times this year... with my brother, friends and my dad and stepmom. Here's a picture recap!


Happy hour with co-workers


Out and about with the girls (and fellas - not pictured!)


Dinner in Destin with family

It was a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) to you! If I lived there we could have had another partay;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a busy but great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you! so many birthday celebrations:)
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete